Thursday 10 June 2010

KILLER SPIDER

I triggered a sequence of events within the spiders world recently and it was WOW!

While moving a large pile of old waste paper bins that were stored underneath a Portacabin at work I came across nature. In one of the bins there was a big shiny black spider and it was guarded a nest that had lots of little shiny black baby spiders running around (cute). I decided to move the bin to a new location and then I spotted a bigger hairy spider on the outside of the bin. I gently picked the spider up but it run off and scurried up my arm and tried to disappear down my collar, I managed to grab it and placed it in the bin with the other spider. It stayed motionless halfway up the inside of the bin, I left the spiders alone and went off to do other things.

A while later I had a look in the bin and the spiders were in their same places, being a ex schoolboy I blew on the spider that had run up my arm "thinking that we were friends" but all I done was spook it and it scurried away to the bottom of the bin where the spider that was guarded the nest pounced on it , spun it over and sunk its fangs into it's abdomen and begun to kill it. After a couple of minutes the killer spider climbed off and left the ambushed spider to have one last bout of shaky leg syndrome and then it curled up on it's self and died.
I thought to myself "blimey raw nature, death in the waste bin and it's all my fault"



This mother was in my house