Saturday 25 September 2010

Robin Hood Airport Twitter

I have heard it all now.
Some bloke has lost his job, dragged through the Law Courts and has been treated like crap because he was  cheesed off with the Robin Hood Airport and their response with the snow last winter.
What did he do
He tweeted on Twitter about the airport and joked that the place needs blowing up.
What did they do
A airport jobs-worth junior manager read this on Twitter and fetched in the law, who took this as war, and this is no joke they locked up the bloke.  Sacked from his job and a hefty fine as well as this unjust contrived conviction. There is a appeal pending.  11/11/10 Just heard that he has lost his appeal

I do despair!!


How many times do people say....

I'm so hungry I could eat a scabby horse 
Some idiot will phone the RSPCA

I will kill that cat
as above

I'll shoot that dog if it doesn't stop barking
as above plus seven Police Snipers

That referee needs shooting 
Some idiot will phone the Police

I could murder that kid of mine
Some idiot will phone the Police, Social Workers and the NSPCC

I will wash your mouth out with soap
as above

I am in two minds whether to knock/burn that building down
Some idiot will phone the Police, Fire Brigade and the Council.              
                                    
I'll kill my self trying
Some idiot will call the Police, Social Workers and a Counsellor
and you would be put on suicide watch.

I have heard this loads of times.....Politicians, they all need shooting.


I have heard many people say.....Guy Fawkes had the right idea.


And of course..... If I had a rope I would hang the bastard myself


The list is endless

What's so sad about all of this is that the Police,Security Services, Fire Brigade, RSPCA, Social Workers etc would respond and I'm sure the HSE would be involved in there somewhere.  You wouldn't think it would be that hard in knowing that you shouldn't take these things literately. Just to be on the safe side I disclaim my self from any of the actions listed above apart from eating a scabby horse, as money is tight these days and I have not had a pay rise for two years "you never know."

I have a new word...Twatter:  meaning somebody who believes all they read and hear.
-----------
I have just Googled the word Twatter and it's listed 114.000 times, it seems to have different meanings but I think I will stick to mine.  Have a look yourself.