Thursday 11 November 2010

London Cyclists

I think we would all agree that London is not the best place to ride bicycles if you want to reach retirement age.
What I cannot grasp is bicycles and buses mixing together in the same lane. If I rode a bike the last place I would want to be is mixing it is with the 159 to Streatham. Last night I was on the Brixton Road, the A23 near Brixton waiting for someone and I noticed how many bikes had no lights, incredible, idiots, muppets and absolute twats.
Most of them looked like city workers going home. Silly polystyrene hat and back pack but not much between the ears. The A23 in that area is busy, but not only that, it contains some of the worse drivers in the UK and they wouldn't see you in daylight never mind at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment