Sunday 13 June 2010

The 2010 World Cup NIGHTMARE! and England flags

Suzy Creamcheese.....Flying the flag

I have tried to watch it, but it's unbearable due to the continuous droning created by those poxy horn things that the crowds are blowing, it sounds like a million trapped Wasps. I persevered and watched the England V USA game and did not hear a England chant or song because all people wanted to do was blow them bloody things all through the game. I hope and prey these dough-nuts who are blowing them don't start it up with our league football in the UK. NIGHTMARE!!

I found something worse. Due to commitments I was on the motorway while England V Algeria was playing so had to hear the game on AM radio. The noise was horrendous as the signal faded in and out, the back ground noise of those poxy horns sounded like alternator whine. it was terrible, but I persevered. As for the game "I'm saying nothing"

OZ

PS.....While I am having a moan, what is the point of England flags that are being purchased and displayed all round the country having England written across them. I cannot get my head around this surely the flag it self saids it all, after all you do not see German flags with the word Germany written across it.  Downham Way near Bromley Kent has the most amount of England flags that I have seen in this World Cup my Grand Daughter counted 83 flags (not counting bunting), the road looks terrific!

Amazing...all for nothing. England players make their way home after another dismal performance. And I bet it will be the same old players in the Euro cup in 2012, I suppose it's to be expected when there's not much more than four dozen English players to choose from in the Premier League. Would the FA look out side the Premier League? I don't think so.